The Essential Music Together® Class is now Online!
With Music Together Online, you’ll have access to the same high-quality music and movement curriculum loved by millions of families and teachers around the world—from home!
During each live/interactive mini-class, your favorite teachers from Music Together with Miri will lead activities for you and your whole family to sing, play, and jam along to. We’ll be using songs from the current collection, and your teacher will show you how to make everyday items like dish towels, pots, and stuffies into musical props! Classes are appropriate for children under 5, but the whole family is welcome (and encouraged!) to participate!
When you enroll, you will receive a code to download your music through our award-winning Hello Everybody app, a hard-copy songbook, and an invitation to our Zoom meeting, where we will share musical inspiration and activities to try at home, and where you can connect with other enrolled parents.
Each week, you'll get:
- One 30-minute Zoom class with a trained early childhood music educator
- One 15-minute pre-recorded video from our teachers
Your tuition also includes:
- Printables and other downloadable family resources, including coloring pages, musical games, and more.
- Current Song Collection materials (songbook, CD, download code) mailed directly to your door.
- Current Song Collection download code emailed upon Zoom class confirmation.
- Access to your music through the award-winning Hello Everybody App
This package of online music experiences and resources create a comprehensive music-learning program for young children of the highest caliber: just as you would expect from Music Together