A Music Together Class is:
- A community of children and their families sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm chants, and movement activities in relaxed, playful environment.
- Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning styles of very young children.
- Children participating at their own levels in mixed-age family-style classes.
- Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child’s music environment - regardless of their own musical abilities.
- A new song collection every semester for three years, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of styles.
Pure Family Fun Every Week!
Sign up for a FREE DEMO class today!
Join Us on facebook
We are proud partners of: