Where Music is Part of Your Child's Curriculum
Imagine a school where music is an essential part of your child's core curriculum!
A school where...
- Music Together specialists teach music and movement classes weekly in cooperation with classroom teachers.
- Classroom teachers follow through on the weekly sessions, adapting activities to their curriculum needs and interests.
- Recordings, songbooks, and teaching materials are provided for classroom use.
- Children “bring the music home” for parent/child musical play, sharing the songs and activities learned in school.
- Parents become involved through the Music Together recordings and songbooks given to each family and through special parent events at school.
- Children learn from the model of music participation set by both parents and classroom teachers.
- Children, parents, teachers, and staff make music together at school-wide events.
- The joy of extended family music at home and in school creates a natural circle of learning that builds parent/child, parent/teacher and parent/school relationships.
If you want to help all children learn music in developmentally appropriate ways; support cognitive, emotional, social, and physical development; give parents enjoyable and significant ways to relate to their children; engage at-risk children; and enhance happiness and well-being in your school community...
Ask your child's school to contact us to include Music Together in the school curriculum!